Hillsdale Park View Swivel Bar Stool
Add traditional charm to your bar, game room, or kitchen with Hillsdale Furniture's Park View Bar Stool. Finished in a medium brown oak with deep brown leather seat cushions and backs, this swivel stool combines comfort with casual living. Composed of solid woods, climate controlled wood composites, and veneers, this stool can find a home in your game room, bar, or kitchen. Handsome alone or with the matching pub table, game table, and chairs.
- Medium brown oak finish
- Deep brown leather seat cushion and back
- Composed of solid wood, climate controlled wood composites, and veneers
- Park View Swivel Bar Stool - 44.5H x 23.25W x 22D - Weight: 38 lbs
- Bar Stool Seat Height: 30"
Recommended Care for your Bar Stools
The manufacturer recommends that you dust frequently using a clean cloth, or dust attracting cloth, this will prevent grime build up. Do not use water on leather sections of your bar stool as water can ruin the leather upholstery. Do not use wax or abrasive cleaners. These can damage the finish. For leather sections use leather cleaner and always follow the instruction on the cleaner bottle.
Bar Stool Buying Guide
The height we recommend for your barstool depends on the height of the counter or table that you are pairing them with. Ideally you want 11”-13” of space between the seat and the table so your guests can sit comfortably.
- Table Height of 28”-30” Chair Seat height - 17”- 19”
- Counter Height of 35”-37” Stool Seat height - 23”- 28”
- Bar Height of 41”- 43” Stool Seat height – 29” – 32”
- Bar Height of 44” to 47” Stool Seat Height 33” – 36”
How many bar stools should I get?
The number of bar stools you need for your bar completely depends on how much room you are trying to fill. A good rule to follow is to take the length of your bar in inches and divide by 24”. You should have 24” of space for each bar stool that you have regardless of space. Ex. A 10’ counter will need five bar stools.