Buy with Confidence at Bedplanet.com
Your new Simmons mattress set comes with a factory warranty detailed below. If you ever have a warranty question, call us toll free at 1 866 798 6988, and we will be happy to help you. Warranty service coverage is everywhere in all 50 states!
Length of Warranty Coverage
The day you may your purchase is the day that warranty coverage begins. Any repair or replacement of the mattress of foundation does not extend the limited warranty or establish a new warranty. The code on the white law label determines your warranty period.
This Warranty Covers the Following Mattress Items During Normal Wear:
The limited warranty is provided to the original purchaser only. If you purchased a Simmons mattress and use it with a foundation and frame that provide proper support, this warranty covers manufacturing defects in your Simmons mattress or foundation. Any faults in materials or manufacturing defects in the removable factory cover (available on select models) will be covered by the warranty. If one piece of the mattress or foundation is replaced it does not guarantee that any other piece will also be replaced.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Items not Covered:
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Firmness preference of the product or normal body impressions
- Bed height/weight
- Cover (fabric)
- Bent border/grid wires
- Burns, stains or soil
- Mattresses not used with a proper foundation and support system.
- Damage due to use of a Beautyrest or BeautySleep mattress on a slatted platform bed frame without a solid foundation where the space between the slats exceeds two (2) inches (5 cm)
- Adjustable foundations
- For models with removable covers, damage due to improper washing including snags and discoloration.
- Merchandise sold “as-is”, “distressed” or “floor model/sample”
- Transportation, inspection, or removal costs of product
- Simmons product that is stained, soiled, or infested with vermin, even if defective
Extending the Comfort and Support Life of your Mattress Set
- Do use a firm, supportive rigid, non-yielding foundation or semi-flex box spring (preferably, a matching foundation or box spring.) An older box or foundation unit may not provide sufficient support. The mattress may appear to have impressions when the issue may be due to a non-supportive foundation or box spring.
- For queen, California King, and king size sets, use a bed frame that supports head, foot and sides as well as having a rigid center support. For any frame that does not have a metal center support, there must be at least 5 hardwood slats (1 x 4's). By not providing a sufficient supportive frame, damage can occur to the product and the warranty will be invalid. (Bedplanet.com offers the right, proper frame with every mattress set - so you will have a frame that meets Simmons factory specs.)
- Use a quilted mattress protector on the mattress at all times to avoid stains. Soilage can negate the warranty. Many mattress protectors come with their own 10 year warranty when purchased with a Simmons mattress.
- When moving carton the mattress and position on its side.
- Simmons recommends that you do not remove the white cloth law labels or the mattress trade labels. These labels serve as a means of identification to establish the warranty rights.
- Do not bend or fold, stand or jump on product as damage can occur.
- Do not use cleaning fluids, fabric protection spay or chemical application on your mattress; it may damage some of the materials.
- If your mattress has a removable cover, do not remove or wash the inner mattress cover or bottom fabric of removable outer cover. The top removable mattress cover is no machine washable. Do not wash the foam mattress core.
- If you purchased a Simmons® product, including ComforPedic, that contains one (1) inch or more of AirCool® or NxG® Memory Foam, do not use a heating pad or electric blanket.
- Do not smoke in bed or use open flames near the bed.
How Can I Get Service On My Warranty?
Contact your Simmons Consumer Service Facility at firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of original bill of sale is needed to determine original date of purchase. Model name label and law label must be provided to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
What Will Simmons Do?
If your Simmons mattress, foundation or removable fabric cover has any issues due to a manufacturing defect, Simmons will repair or replace the defective product in all 50 states. Simmons reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing piece.
What Do You Need To Qualify?
In Order for this Limited Warranty to be Valid, You must meet all of the following:
- Be the original consumer purchaser, and have purchased the mattress set from an authorized dealer (Bedplanet.com is an authorized dealer) in the United States;
- Provide a copy of the original store receipt, or other proof of date, place of purchase and purchase price; and
- Provide the law label from the defective product. Simmons reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing piece. The warranty does not offer compensation for consequential damages or monetary refunds.
- If the product is not defective and has been subjected to soilage, Simmons reserves the right to refuse warranty due to health and safety reasons. When a mattress is soiled it can void the warranty.