Sealy® Posturepedic Performance Hybrid Kelburn II Mattress
The Sealy® Posturepedic Hybrid mattresses collection starts with the Kelburn II mattress will bring you durable all-over support with exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ for reinforced support where you need it most, for a truly comfortable night’s sleep. The Hybrid Kelburn II mattress features individually encased coils to provide a better level of contoured support. This is called the Sealy® Embrace Premier Coil System, which also features a “Zoned” design which increases the coil count in the center of the mattress right where the majority of your body weight will be. Combine this with the CoreSupport Center that adds additional gel memory foam over the middle third of the mattress you have a recipe for incredibly comfortable support. Sealy® mattresses are designed and built in the USA. This allows them to create a quality product that is made right on your doorstep. For more information on the $200 gift card rebate, click here.
The Sealy® Posturepedic Kelburn II firm mattress is topped by the DuraFlex Fabric which is very lightweight, durable, and extremely soft to the touch. Side panel fabric is much more breathable than the previous collection and allows for a more optimal airflow to help you keep cool the whole night through.
Sealy® Posturepedic Premier Hybrid Series
Sealy® Posturepedic Premier Hybrid mattresses are designed to combine the best of two worlds into a single quality mattress that addresses the pitfalls of both the innerspring system and gel memory foam mattresses. The new catalog really stepped up the game by including individually encased coils for better-contoured support, a much more supportive edge, and extra coils and gel memory foam right where your body needs it most. Sealy® Posturepedic Hybrid Kelburn Mattresses have been proudly made in the USA for over 60 years.
Benefits of a Hybrid Mattress
Sealy® Posturepedic Premier Hybrid Mattress Warranty
Sealy® protects all of its mattresses with a 10-year non-prorated limited manufacturer’s warranty that protects your purchase from defects in material and workmanship. You can read the full warranty for yourself here or give us a call at 888-996-9890 with any questions.
Kelburn II Technical Specs
- Delivered within 5-10 business days
- Medium Firm - Supportive, but comfortable without being too soft.
- Ideal for back and stomach sleepers.
- UltraStretch High-Loft Knit Bold Colored Cover with Moisture-Wicking Technology
- 1.5” Sealy® Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™
- 2” SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam
- Response Pro™ HD Zoned Coil System
- Coil Count: 1000
- DuraFlex™ Edge
- 1” SealySupport™ Ultra Firm Foam
Weights & Heights
- Mattress Height: 13”
- Standard Box Mattress Set Height: 22.5"
- Low Profile Box Mattress Set Height: 18"
Kelburn II Mattress Sizes
- Twin XL – 38” W x 80” L – 60 lbs
- Full - 54” W x 75” L - 79 lbs
- Queen – 60” W x 80” L - 95 lbs
- King - 76” W x 80” L - 120 lbs
- Cal King 72” W x 84” L - 120 lbs
Kelburn II Foundation Information
- StayTight Foundation
- Adjustable Bed Friendly – Shop Sealy® Adjustable Bases
- Box Spring available in 5.5” (Low Profile) and 9” (Standard Profile)
When you purchase a bed frame with your optimum mattress, you will receive and adjustable metal frame that can accommodate a Twin/Full or Queen size mattress. If you order a king-size, you will receive a larger frame that can accommodate a king-size or cal king size mattress set. This will ship separately from your mattress order.
If you add the Chill+ Mattress Protector, you will receive the mattress protector in the appropriate size. This is shipped separately from your mattress so it may arrive before/after your mattress is delivered. Sealy® mattress dimensions can vary by .75" in the height, width, and length.
101 Night Love your Mattress Guarantee
Choosing the right mattress is an important decision. That is why we include the 101 Night “Love Your Mattress” Guarantee with every Optimum and Hybrid mattress purchase. Give your body 30 nights to adjust to the comfort level and support of your new mattress, after 30 nights you have up until the 101st day from the original delivery date to take advantage of this service. This is a one-time courtesy service that allows you to exchange your mattress for another of equal or greater value for a one-time service fee $129. If you exchange for a higher priced mattress the difference in price will need to be paid before shipment.
110% Price Match Guarantee
We are so confident in our prices, that if you find a mattress set we sell advertised at a lower price somewhere else give us a call or email us with the information and we will beat it by 110% of the difference. This guarantee does not apply to open box, display merchandise, special purchases, promo offers, used, damaged or returned products. Qualifying decisions on our price match guarantee rest solely with BedPlanet.com
Buy with Confidence at BedPlanet.com
Your new Sealy® mattress set comes with a factory warranty detailed below. If you ever have a warranty question, call us toll free at 888-996-9890, and we will be happy to help you. Warranty service coverage is everywhere in all 50 states!
Length of Warranty Coverage
Your warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set and continues according to the "Warranty Schedule" found on the card with the bed. In the event that Sealy® repairs or replaces your sleep set, this warranty continues your protection from the original date of purchase.
This Warranty Covers the Following Mattress Items During Normal Wear:
- Manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship
- Body indentations of 1 1/2" or greater
This Warranty Covers the Following Box Spring Items During Normal Wear:
- Manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship
- Squeaks, rattles or noises
Items not Covered:
- Mattress fabric
- Normal body impression(s) of 1 1/2" or less in all sleeping areas
- Firmness preference of the product (instead, you have BedPlanet.com's 101 Night “Love Your Mattress” Guarantee.)
- Bed height
- Merchandise sold "as-is", "distressed" or "floor model" (BedPlanet.com only sells new products. Unless otherwise EXPLICITLY stated in the product listing)
- Claims submitted outside the 50 United States
- Stains, Soilage or Burns
- Inadequate support from weak or improper box spring or foundation(proper performance of the Sealy® mattress depends on using a firm, supportive, rigid, non-yielding foundation, Sealy® Posturepedics require a working flexible box spring) or improper frame (queen, California king, and king size must have a required sufficient center support.) Please note: BedPlanet.com offers the right, proper frame with every mattress set - so you will have a frame that meets Sealy® factory specs.
- Bent border wires
- Transportation or removal costs of product
- Sealy® product that has a manufacturing defect and is stained or soiled. For health and safety reasons, Sealy® may not be able to inspect these products to assess whether covered by the warranty, in which case, Sealy® reserves the right to deny warranty coverage
Extending the Comfort and Support Life of your Mattress Set
- Do use a firm, supportive rigid, non-yielding foundation or semi-flex box spring(preferably, a matching foundation or box spring.) An older box or foundation unit may not provide sufficient support. The mattress may appear to have impressions when the issue may be due to a non-supportive foundation or box spring.
- For queen, California King, and king size sets, use a bed frame that supports head, foot and sides as well as having a rigid center support. For any frame that does not have a metal center support, there must be at least 5 hardwood slats (1 x 4's). By not providing a sufficient supportive frame, damage can occur to the product and the warranty will be invalid. (BedPlanet.com offers the right, proper frame with every mattress set - so you will have a frame that meets Sealy® factory specs.)
- Use a quilted mattress protector on the mattress at all times to avoid stains. Soilage can negate the warranty. Many mattress protectors come with their own 10 year warranty when purchased with a Sealy® mattress. View our Selection.
- Do carton the mattress when moving it and position on its side.
- Sealy® recommends that you do not remove the white cloth law labels or the mattress trade labels. These labels serve as a means of identification to establish the warranty rights.
- Do not bend or fold, stand or jump on product as damage can occur.
- Do not use dry cleaning fluid on the mattress or any liquid cleaning fluids; it can/will damage some of the material.
- Do not smoke in bed or place product near open flame (such as candles, etc.) The mattress is manufactured, as required by federal law, to resist ignition from cigarettes but not open flame.
If A Warranty Problem Occurs
- If you do discover a defect in your new Sealy® mattress or box spring, simply contact us at 888-996-9890 for service nationwide.
- If a defect occurs during the warranty period (which is described in the Warranty Schedule), Sealy® will repair or replace (at its option) the defective mattress and/or box spring within a reasonable period of time.
In Order for this Limited Warranty to be Valid, You must meet all of the following:
- Be the original consumer purchaser, and have purchased the mattress set from an authorized dealer (BedPlanet.com is an authorized dealer) in the United States;
- Provide a copy of the original store receipt, or other proof of date, place of purchase and purchase price; and
- Provide the law label from the defective product. Sealy® reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing piece. The warranty does not offer compensation for consequential damages or monetary refunds.
- If the product is not defective and has been subjected to soilage, Sealy® reserves the right to refuse warranty due to health and safety reasons. When a mattress is soiled it can void the warranty.
Exclusive Remedy/Other Limitations:
See warranty materials and information included with product for full details of Sealy® warranty policies.
Sealy® Posturepedic Performance Hybrid Kelburn II Mattress
Where does BedPlanet.Com Deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States (Excludes Hawaii & Alaska) for FREE. If you live in Hawaii or Alaska please give us a call for a shipping quote. We currently do not deliver internationally at this time. More information regarding our delivery and service times is available below, but should you have any questions please give us a call at 888-996-9890 and we would be happy to answer any questions.
Plus, we work with National Shipping Partners with years of experience and reliable service. They deliver items personally and handle with care when you choose the White Glove delivery option.
- Free Delivery – Free through the front door delivery is included with all mattress purchases. Select models include Free White Glove Delivery (In-Home Setup). See product detail pages for more information.
- Service Level – Curbside Delivery gets your purchase to your Front Door. In the case of apartments, curbside delivery will get your purchase to the entrance of the building. White Glove Delivery includes a complete in-home delivery & setup of your new purchase (more details below). We also offer White Glove Delivery + Removal of old mattress bundled together.
- Time Table– From the time of order, you will receive your mattress in approximately 1-2 weeks anywhere in the continental United States (Hawaii & Alaska Excluded) that is road accessible. Remote locations may take longer. Due to covid some delays may be present. These will be noted on the product page itself.
- Furniture & Bedding - Any furniture and bedding purchased at the same time will ship separately as our furniture and mattresses are stored in different warehouses. If you would like everything delivered at the same time please give us a call at the time of order. Bedding purchases are shipped via UPS.
- Scheduling – All mattress deliveries will be scheduled a few days in advance. The home delivery company will contact you to schedule a delivery window that works for you. Please have the room clear that you wish to have your purchase set up in.
- Free Delivery – Free Shipping is included on all bedding, pillows and mattress accessories
- Service Level – All purchases are shipped directly to you via UPS or FedEx (depending on the manufacturer). These are sent via ground delivery. Please allow 3-10 business days for delivery. We will provide you with a tracking number.
- Stock Delays – Some items may go out of stock before we can get your order in, in this case we will contact you with an estimated restock date. If you do not want to wait, you may cancel the order without incurring any restocking fees.
What is White Glove Delivery?
White Glove Delivery Service is a complete in-home delivery and setup of your new purchase. We use a 2 person crew, take your merchandise out of the box and place it in the room of your choice (and will bring your product up or down up to 2 flights of stairs), providing the room is clear where you want the new mattress placed. Your purchase will be fully assembled and ready for use when our white glove professionals deliver your order. This means if you add an adjustable base to your mattress purchase they will assemble & setup everything. All boxes and trash will be removed.
See a video of our Signature White Glovery Delivery below: