The S-Track massage chair features an important improvement to the backrest massage track that is important to know about if you are researching which massage chair to purchase. To get an adequate picture of why this is so important, let's take a short history look back at the evolution of the massage track backrest rail.
Not too long ago, the massage track within the backrest of a massage chair was a straight track that was roughly as long as your back. The problem with this design is that the human spine is not perfectly straight. This mismatch created gaps in massage pressure in the lower back and in the shoulder area, as well as really intense massage near the mid-back. Overall a very uneven massage experience.
The S-shaped massage track is designed to closely mimic the curvature of the human spine. This means your massage experience has uniform pressure from your lower back all the way up to your shoulders so that no part of your back is over or under massaged and you leave your massage chair feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Take a look at a few S-track massage chairs below and see if any of these are the right massage chair for you!
S-Track Massage Chairs
- Luraco iRobotics i7 Massage Chair
- Infinity Evoke Massage Chair
- Infinity IT-8500 Zero Gravity Massage Chair
- Infinity IT-9800 Zero Gravity Massage Chair
- Osaki JP Premium 4S Massage Chair
- Osaki OS-4000T Massage Chair
- Osaki OS-4D Pro JP Massage Chair
- Panasonic EP-MA73 Massage Chair
- Titan Pro-Executive Massage Chair